Roasted mushrooms from Josée di Stasio
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F). Line a 30 cm X 45 cm (12 in. X 18 in.) baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly onto the baking sheet and bake 10 minutes on the middle rack.
- Shake the pan and continue baking for 5 minutes or until mushrooms are golden brown and all liquid has completely evaporated.
- Set aside to cool. The mushrooms will keep well in an airtight container for 2 days in the fridge.