- Blend the peppers, feta, oregano, pepper, and oil together in a food processor.
- On a surface lightly sprinkled with flour, roll out a piece of pastry dough with a rolling pin to form a square 5 mm (¼ in.) thick. Repeat with second piece of pastry.
- Combine the red pepper and feta mixture with the green onions in a bowl. Spread mixture evenly over pastry square. Cover with the second pastry square and gently pinch the edges to seal.
- Cut the stuffed pastry square in half, and then into strips 1 cm (½ in.) wide by 8 cm (3 in.) long. Twist each strip several times. Place twists on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Cover and place in freezer for 30 minutes to firm up the pastry.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Bake the twists for 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy, being sure to turn them over midway through baking.
For quick, savoury hors-d’œuvres, freeze baked twists directly on a baking sheet once they have cooled for 30 minutes. Transfer them to a resealable plastic bag and store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Reheat from frozen.