Roasted Salmon with Tomato, Orange and Ginger Salsa
- Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Dice tomatoes and place in a strainer to drain off any excess juice.
- Peel orange and dice. Add orange cubes to tomatoes.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine remaining salsa ingredients.
- Add tomato and orange mixture and combine. Set aside.
- Season both sides of salmon with salt and pepper. Heat oil in an ovenproof skillet.
- Place salmon in skillet and fry over medium heat until lightly golden. Turn and cook for another minute.
- Place skillet with salmon in oven to cook until fish flakes easily with a fork (about 2 minutes).
- Place each piece of salmon on a warm plate and top with salsa. Garnish with cilantro.