- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Place rack in centre of oven. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (or use a reusable baking mat).
- Cut onion into cubes. Peel sweet potato, then cut into cubes.
- Place onion and sweet potato on baking sheet. Sprinkle with chili seasoning, add oil and mix until vegetables are coated well. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, dice peppers and tofu.
- Remove sheet from oven. Add peppers and tofu. Season generously with pepper and add a pinch of salt. Continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Dice avocado and cut limes into quarters.
- Fill tortillas with roasted vegetables and tofu, avocado and Greek yogurt. Squeeze lime juice over filling and serve.
This recipe is best assembled at the last minute, but the roasted vegetables and tofu keep for 5 days in the refrigerator.