Root vegetables with rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil and cook potatoes for 5 minutes.
- Drain, rinse under cold water, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Transfer potatoes to a large bowl and add carrots, parsnips, onion, maple syrup, rosemary, butter, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Transfer vegetable mixture to baking sheet and roast on the lowest oven rack for 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- Garnish with green onions and serve.