- In a bowl, combine apple juice, oil, maple syrup, mustard, garlic and rosemary.
- Place lamb in a freezer bag, add marinade and seal bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours. Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Remove meat from bag and place on pre-oiled lower grill. Cook for 6 minutes per side or until meat is pink inside.
- Remove from heat and cut each leg of lamb in half to obtain four servings.
- Serve with brown rice and Brussels sprouts.
: Replace apple juice with white wine and rosemary with fresh thyme.