- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Mix together the lettuce, arugula, and apple in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the nut oil, canola oil, and cider vinegar. Salt to taste. Set aside.
- Place slices of Le Mamirolle cheese on the bread. Place on oiled barbecue grill. Cook covered about 1 minute.
- Add vinaigrette to lettuce mixture and toss gently. Divide among four plates. Garnish croutons with some wine jelly and then place on salad.
Replace wine or port jelly with honey.
For an even quicker recipe, simply garnish salad with cubes of Le Mamirolle
cheese and serve it with Compliments N ut and R aisin Bread. Omit the wine jelly.