Grilled beef & couscous salad with curry vinaigrette
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Grill brochettes on barbecue for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until beef is well seared and internal temperature of meat reaches 71˚C (160˚F). Transfer brochettes to a plate and cover with foil wrap.
- Put couscous in a large bowl. Add 375 mL (1½ cups) boiling water and cover with plastic wrap. Let sit for 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff grains with a fork and let cool.
- Remove meat and vegetables from skewers and cut beef cubes in half for smaller, bite-size pieces. Mix the beef, vegetables, chick peas, cheese, and tomato with the couscous.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, curry powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Pour vinaigrette over the couscous and toss well to coat. Add spinach and toss again. Serve.