- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Lightly oil salmon skin and sprinkle flesh with curry powder. Season to taste.
- Grill salmon covered, skin side down, for 10–12 minutes.
- Transfer to a dish and flake with a fork. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine millet and quinoa.
- Divide equally among four bowls and garnish each bowl with one quarter of each cabbage, beets, carrots, cauliflower, and alfalfa sprouts.
- Add salmon, pumpkin seeds, and sesame seeds, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
For a vegetarian version, switch out salmon for 1 can (540 mL) of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
Then, in a large bowl, combine 80 mL (⅓ cup) of pumpkin seeds, 45 mL (3 tbsp.) of sesame seeds, 45 mL (3 tbsp.) of vegetable oil, 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of curry powder, and salt and pepper to taste.
Once mixture is well coated, spread on cooking sheet and bake 30 minutes. Then follow steps 4 and 5 of the recipe, switching out salmon for baked chickpeas.