Salmon pavé on crispy cabbage
- Blanch the kale for 1 minute in boiling water. Cool under running water and drain well.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Sauté the cabbage over high heat with the cumin for 1 to 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the salmon into 4 equal fillets. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Steam for 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat the tomato sauce and add the garlic.
- Form a nest with the cooked cabbage in the centre of individual warmed serving plates. Top with portions of salmon, and coat with tomato sauce.