- In a small bowl, combine tamari sauce, Sriracha sauce, and sesame seeds. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, half the spicy tamari sauce, and olive oil.
- Arrange 250 mL (1 cup) of rice in the centre of two bowls.
- Place red cabbage, radish, salmon mixture, edamame, mango, and cucumber over the rice.
- Top with remaining spicy tamari sauce. Serve immediately.
To prepare sushi rice, you’ll need rice for sushi, rice vinegar, sugar, and salt. Find the complete recipe from Sushi à la Maison here.