Salmon steaks with spinach & garlic sauce
- In a skillet, fry garlic in oil over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until browned and almost candied. Set aside. Do not discard oil.
- Combine fish stock, garlic, and spinach in a saucepan. Cook 5 minutes or until spinach is tender.
- Mix with cream in a food processor or a blender until smooth and creamy. Return mixture to saucepan. Add salt and pepper to taste and reduce for about 15 minutes.
- Add white wine and celery salt to oil in skillet and whip slightly. Cook salmon steaks in this mixture over medium-high heat for 6 minutes per side.
- Ladle some spinach sauce onto each plate and place a salmon steak in the middle. Serve with carrots and baby potatoes.