Salt-crusted sea bass with orange-dill gremolata
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Mix all the gremolata ingredients together.
- Stuff each fish with a quarter of the orange-dill mixture.
- Cover two baking sheets with a 1-cm layer of coarse salt.
- Place two stuffed, whole fish on each baking sheet and cover with coarse salt. The fish scales reduce the amount of salt the fish flesh absorbs.
- Cook for 45 minutes on the barbecue.
- Wait 10 minutes and then break the salt crust.
- Serve the fish whole with a fennel and orange salad.