- Warm chocolate according to can instructions.
- Pour 250 mL (1 cup) of warmed chocolate fondue into a bowl. Set the rest aside.
- In a saucepan, bring cream to a boil.
- Pour cream over chocolate fondue. Mix well.
- Quickly place bowl on ice for at least 15 minutes to stop cooking.
- Then cool completely in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours.
- Using an electric mixer, whip cold mixture until you get firm peaks.
- Stew 500 mL (2 cups) of raspberries in a saucepan over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Simmer for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Spread remaining reserved chocolate from can on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate to cool.
- When chocolate hardens, break into shards.
Putting it together
- Garnish your choice of Graham cookies, wafers, puff pastries, or flaky pastry with raspberry jam.
- Add Chantilly cream using a piping bag.
- Top with remaining raspberries and chocolate shards.
This filling is also great with other desserts such as bananas with vanilla ice cream.