- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Place vegetables on a baking sheet and brush them with oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until vegetables are very tender. (This step can be done on the barbecue grill.)
- Brush bread slices with pesto.
- Coarsely crush feta and spread evenly onto bread.
- Top with grilled vegetables.
- Close sandwich and cook in a panini grill, in the oven, on the barbecue, or in a very hot skillet, pressing down firmly.
- Garnish with arugula and tomato slices before serving.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. Starting August 18th, make a $2 donation in any IGA supermarket to encourage our youth to cook! www.tableedeschefs.org