- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat oil in a skillet, and fry tofu slices for a few minutes on each side. Reserve.
- Mix yogurt, lemon zest, curry powder, and honey in a bowl. Season and reserve.
- Heat naan breads briefly on both sides in oven.
- Spread yogurt mixture on bread and stuff with cucumbers, radishes, mango, 2 tofu slices per sandwich, and a few coriander leaves.
- Fold breads and serve.
This recipe is being made available to you as part of My homemade lunch campaign, an initiative of La Tablée des Chefs, presented by IGA in collaboration with the Government of Quebec. Starting August 18th, make a $2 donation in any IGA supermarket to encourage our youth to cook! www.tableedeschefs.org