Sausage, mushroom and blue cheese pasta
- Cook pasta 3–5 minutes in a pot of boiling water. Set aside.
- In a second saucepan, heat some water and blanch sausages 2–3 minutes after pricking them with a fork.
- Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil in a small saucepan and brown mushrooms about 3 minutes. In the last minute of cooking, add 5 chopped garlic gloves and stir. Set aside.
- Drain sausages and cut into slices 1 cm (1/2") thick. Cook in a small saucepan about 1 minute per side. Over very low heat, add mushrooms, cream and cheese and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour sauce over pasta. Season with chopped fresh chives and ground black pepper.