- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Mix 15 mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil with the tomato paste.
- Spread mixture onto the 2 naans, leaving 1 cm (½ in.) at the edge uncovered. Set aside.
- Heat remaining olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Fry mushrooms, shallot, and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes until lightly coloured. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spread 80 mL (⅓ cup) mozzarella over each pizza.
- Divide the mushroom mixture and crumbled sausage onto the 2 pizzas.
- Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
To make tomato paste storage easier, use the type sold in tubes. It's more practical when you need to use just a little bit!