- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, mustard, chives, and capers in a small bowl. Add pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate.
- Pierce sausages in a few places. Cook sausages in a large pot of boiling water for ten minutes. Drain and let cool. Cut sausages into slices approximately 2.5 cm (1 in.) thick.
- Place sausage slices on four wood skewers alternating artichoke hearts with tomatoes.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Cook skewers eight to ten minutes, turning occasionally until browned on all sides.
- Serve with refrigerated remoulade sauce, potatoes, and a green salad.
Suggestion for accompaniment : Serve with Salud! Beer