- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Use a mallet or the side of a chef's knife to crush the lemongrass. Add lemongrass and hot pepper to the coconut milk. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes to infuse the flavours. Remove the lemongrass and hot pepper.
- Add chicken broth and diluted corn starch. Bring to a boil while whisking, and let simmer for 1 minute until sauce thickens. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Keep warm.
- Brush the scallops, red pepper, and zucchini with olive oil. Grill vegetables for about 2 minutes each side. Place scallops on a sheet of foil wrap and grill 1 or 2 minutes per side, or until opaque. Place puff pastries on upper grill to warm.
- Cut vegetables into pieces and the scallops in half. Add to sauce and stir.
- Generously garnish puff pastry shells with scallop sauce and sprinkle with parsley.
Replace scallops with pieces of firm fish or cubes of chicken (increase cooking time).
Pat scallops dry before cooking so they'll brown more easily.