Scallops and sundried tomato pesto
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the pesto and 30 mL (2 tbsp.) oil. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a skillet.
- Season scallops with pepper and then cook in oil about 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Add the onion, pesto mixture, dried tomatoes, and pine nuts. Reheat 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Mix with the pasta.
- Place scallops on the linguine and garnish with fresh grated parmesan immediately before serving.
- Season to taste.