A recipe from Cuisine Futée Parents Pressés
- In a small bowl, combine zest and juice of one orange with rice vinegar. Set aside.
- Cut the second orange into quarters.
- In a non-stick skillet set over medium heat, grill orange quarters for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until nicely caramelized. Remove from skillet and set aside in a dish. Using a wet paper towel, wipe skillet to remove any cooking residue.
- In the same skillet set over medium heat, melt half the butter. Add scallops and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until golden, without turning over. Remove from skillet and transfer to dish with orange quarters.
- Pour reserved orange juice mixture into skillet and simmer for 30 seconds. Add remaining butter and continue cooking for 30 seconds. Add orange quarters and grilled scallops to skillet and toss to coat.
- Serve with rice and green beans.