- Break eggs into a large bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk eggs until foamy.
- Melt 10 mL (2 tsp.) butter in large skillet over medium heat and sweat the green onions for about 2 minutes.
- Pour mixture into skillet and then lower heat to medium-low. Using a spatula, gently scrape the bottom of skillet to form soft curds, stirring until fluffy with no visible liquid remaining (avoid overcooking until dry). Remove from heat.
- Toast the English muffins and butter lightly. Separate eggs into 4 equal servings and place on top of 4 English muffin slices.
- Place a slice of smoked salmon and a sprig of dill on each one. Serve with second half of the English muffin.
For larger curds, wait a bit longer before starting to scrape the bottom of the skillet with a spatula; for smaller curds, start quickly.
You can add flavour the eggs by adding fresh herbs, lemon zest, smoked salmon, or any other ingredient that inspires you.