- Line a 23 cm x 12 cm (9 in. x 5 in.) loaf pan with plastic wrap.
- Combine all semifreddo ingredients in a food processor until smooth and even. If necessary, scrape sides with a rubber spatula.
- Empty mixture into loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, flip semifreddo onto a serving plate and leave at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, cut passion fruits in half, scoop out pulp with a spoon and spread over semifreddo.
- Top with exotic fruit and fresh mint and serve.
Explore a variety of exotic fruits: dragon fruit, lychee, longan, mangosteen. Discover kumquats, which look like little, oval-shaped oranges—their skin is tender so you don’t need to peel it off before eating. And get bewitched by the aromas of passion fruit—wait for the fruit to ripen before eating for an explosion of taste (fruit is ripe when skin is wrinkled).