Sesame Chicken and Noodle Stir-fry
- Brush chicken with ½ cup (125 mL) of the cooking sauce and bake according to package directions.
- Slice, sprinkle with sesame seeds and reserve.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the carrot and mushrooms for 4 minutes.
- Add the snow peas, bok choy and noodles; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Stir in remaining sauce and ¼ cup (60 mL) water. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve noodles topped with reserved chicken.