This recipe is courtesy of Tenderflake.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Remove pie shells from foil plate and place one inside the other into an 18 cm. (7-inch) round skillet. Press edges together and use a fork to seal. Bake for 7 minutes or until crust is a light golden colour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sauté onion, garlic, and bell pepper until tender and fragrant, about 5 to 10 minutes. Add cumin, coriander, paprika, cherry tomatoes, chickpeas, and crushed tomatoes. Cook for another 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon mixture into cooked pie shell. Make 3 wells with a spoon and crack an egg into each well. Sprinkle with feta and return to oven for 15 minutes or until eggs are just done.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and basil. Serve with yogurt if using.