Shredded fresh salmon tapas with prosciutto chips
- Preheat the oven to 150°C (300°F).
- Place prosciutto slices on a large baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes. When dry, transfer to paper towel and crumble coarsely. Set aside and leave oven on.
- Place fresh salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove salmon from oven and use a fork to break it up and shred it. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together the salmon, mayonnaise, smoked paprika, white balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Divide mixture into the hollow of each zucchini half. Top with crumbled prosciutto and lemon zest.
- Place stuffed zucchini on a baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes at 150°C (300°F). Cut into bite-sized, 3-cm (1-in.) long pieces. Serve as tapas.