Shrimp and Asparagus Pizza
- Preheat oven to 230˚C (450˚F).
- Cook asparagus following instructions on package. Drain and reserve.
- Place pizza crusts on a greased baking sheet. Brush with tomato paste and top with cheese, onion and garlic slices.
- Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and oregano. Arrange shrimp, asparagus and capers evenly on pizzas.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with grated Parmesan.
- Bake on the lowest oven rack for 15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with a green salad.