Shrimp and Brie Wrapped in Phyllo
- Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F).
- Combine the shrimp and lime juice in a bowl and marinate for 10 minutes. While the shrimp are marinating, spread a sheet of phyllo pastry on a work surface. Cover the remaining sheets with a damp cloth to keep them from drying out. Using a pastry brush, spread the melted butter over the entire surface of the phyllo.
- Place another sheet of phyllo on top and brush with melted butter. Place a third sheet of phyllo on top. Cut the stack of phyllo sheets in two (lengthwise) with a very sharp knife, then cut each strip into 3 strips (6 squares in all). Drain the shrimp.
- Add the coriander, salt and pepper and toss gently. Spoon the shrimp onto each of the 6 squares and top with a slice of Brie. Bring the four corners of each pastry square together and press along the seams to seal them.
- Lightly brush with butter and place in muffin tins. Bake for about 20 minutes, until the pastry is golden brown. Serve on a bed of sunflower sprouts. If you wish, tie a strand of green onion around each pastry square just before serving.