- In a bowl, combine all salsa ingredients. Taste and adjust
- seasoning as needed.
- In a bowl, combine all mayo ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Grill frozen shrimp burgers for 4 minutes per side on a non-stick baking sheet or grill mat until internal temperature
- reaches 63°C (145°F). Option: Cook them in a non-stick skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Heat flatbread rounds for 1 to 2 minutes on the grill or in the oven.
- Spread some mayo on 4 flatbread rounds. Top with shrimp burgers and mango salsa.
- Spread mayo on remaining flatbread rounds and place rounds on top of burgers and salsa.
To peel the bell pepper, first cut it in half and remove the seeds.
Using a vegetable peeler, remove the skin, then dice.
The salsa recipe can be doubled.
It will keep in the fridge for 2 days without chives.