- In a bowl, combine all salsa ingredients. Taste and adjust
- seasoning as needed.
- In a bowl, combine all mayo ingredients.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Grill frozen shrimp burgers for 4 minutes per side on a non-stick baking sheet or grill mat until internal temperature
- reaches 63°C (145°F). You can also cook them on the stove in a non-stick skillet on the stove over medium heat.
- Toast flatbread rounds for 1 to 2 minutes on the grill or in the oven.
- Spread some mayo on 4 of the flatbread halves. Top with shrimp burgers and mango salsa.
- Spread mayo on remaining flatbread halves and place on top of burgers and salsa.
When peeling a bell pepper, first cut in half and remove the seeds.
Then use a vegetable peeler to remove the skin before dicing.
The salsa recipe can be doubled.
It will keep 2 days in the fridge without the chives.