This recipe is courtesy of Tablée des chefs.
- Cook pasta in salted boiling water until al dente. Drain, setting aside 250 mL (1 cup) of cooking water.
- While pasta cooks, heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large skillet. Add onion and bacon, and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp and continue cooking for a few minutes, until pink.
- Add julienned zucchini and cook until slightly wilted, about 1 minute.
- Add pasta, a little cooking water, eggs, and Parmesan.
- Mix quickly and serve immediately.