- Mix the ingredients for the mayonnaise with capers together in a bowl. Set aside
- In a bowl, prepare the tartare by combining 250 g of northern shrimp, the fennel, apple, mayonnaise, and green onion. Mix well and set aside in the refrigerator.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the tempura flour and water until smooth and similar in texture to a thick crêpe batter.
- Dip the remaining shrimp in the tempura batter, then coat with the Panko breadcrumbs.
- In a pot of oil or a deep fryer at 180°C (350°F), fry the shrimp for about 2–3 minutes, until golden and crispy. Transfer to a paper towel and set aside.
- In each verrine, place a serving of rice and garnish with the nectarines, tartare, then the mango. Decorate each verrine with popcorn shrimp, masago, and mayonnaise with capers.
You can also make one poke bowl instead of four verrines. Combine all the ingredients in the same bowl, being sure to place the rice in the centre!
* Visit IGA.net/sushi for sushi rice directions.