Slow-cooker pulled pork mini burgers
- Combine the BBQ sauce, crushed tomatoes, and brown sugar together in the slow cooker.
- Add the pieces of pork and coat with sauce. Season to taste.
- Cover and cook on low until pork is fork-tender, about 8 hours on low. Cooking time can be reduced to 6 hours by turning the slow cooker to high.
- Remove pork from slow cooker and transfer to a large bowl. Use two forks to shred the pork, discarding any excess fat.
- Reduce the sauce by half in a small saucepan over medium heat and then add shredded meat. Mix well.
- To assemble burgers, spoon about 60 mL (¼ cup) pulled pork onto each bun.