- Preheat oven to broil. Place oven rack in second position from top.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place drumsticks on baking sheet and broil for 20 minutes, turning half-way through cooking.
- Place all other ingredients in the slow cooker dish, season generously with pepper, and mix to combine.
- Add drumsticks to slow cooker, coat with sauce, and cook on high for 2 hours.
Pre-cooking the drumsticks on broil colours the meat, while the time spent in the slow cooker makes the meat fork-tender. Drumsticks can be heated for up to 3 hours.
Practice when you have a whole gang coming over.
If you have skin-on drumsticks, you can easily remove the skin by pulling it towards the bone.
Then snip off with scissors.