Smoked oyster rolls with spicy mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Flatten the slices of bread with a rolling pin. Cut off the crusts and spread the cream cheese onto the white part of the bread. Sprinkle with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of chives and cut each slice into 6 strips lengthwise.
- Place an oyster at the bottom of a bread strip and roll it up. Roll it so that the oyster sticks out at one side. Use a toothpick to secure it and repeat to make remaining oyster rolls.
- Place the rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the mayonnaise, harissa sauce, remaining chives, lime zest, and salt in a bowl.
- Serve the rolls hot with spicy mayonnaise.