- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Flatten bread slices with a rolling pin. Cut off crusts and spread cream cheese onto inside of bread. Sprinkle with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of chives and cut each slice into 6 strips lengthwise.
- To make rolls, place an oyster at the bottom of each bread strip and roll so that the oyster sticks out at one side. Use a toothpick to secure.
- Place rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes.
- Serve rolls hot with spicy spread.
To make your own spicy mayonnaise, combine 60 mL (¼ cup) mayonnaise, 5 mL (1 tsp.) hot red pepper harissa sauce or 2 mL (½ tsp.) Cajun spices, 5 mL (1 tsp.) lime zest (about 1 lime), and 1 pinch of salt.