- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Cut baguette lengthwise (into top and bottom pieces).
- Brush the insides with olive oil and sprinkle with fleur de sel.
- Bake in oven for about 5 minutes to toast them slightly.
- Remove from oven and brush with salted herbs.
- Slice into small pieces, about 12 bite-sized pieces per baguette half.
- Top with smoked salmon and smoked herring, drizzle with sherry vinegar, sprinkle with dill and lemon zest, and drizzle with lemon juice.
If you don't like herring, simply omit it from the recipe!