Smoked scallops with strawberries, basil, and pink pepper
- Blend the lime juice and olive oil in a bowl.
- Cut the scallops through the width into three rounds.
- Add the scallops to the liquid mixture and coat well.
- Place 12 Chinese spoons (or serving spoons) on a serving plate.
- Place a slice of strawberry and a slice of marinated scallop in each spoon.
- Add a few drops of the lime and olive oil mixture, 2 pink peppercorns, and some fresh chopped basil to each serving, and top with a few grains of fleur de sel.