- Coat a bread pan with vegetable cooking spray and cover all sides of the pan with plastic wrap, leaving a bit extra over the side so it’s easier to unmould.
- In a bowl, place 500 mL (2 cups) of hand-crumbled Graham cookies, pour in melted butter and combine.
- Pour the Graham cookie and melted butter mixture into the bottom of the pan and press down.
- Cover with half the ice cream, about 750 mL (3 cups).
- Place 250 mL (1 cup) crumbled Graham cookies over the ice cream.
- Add 175 ml (¾ cup) mini marshmallows and zig-zag a good amount of chocolate sauce on top.
- Cover with remaining ice cream.
- Complete assembly with remaining Graham cookies, mini marshmallows and chocolate chips. Lightly press filling to insert ingredients into the ice cream. Zig-zag with chocolate sauce once more.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until cake sets.
Chef’s Secret: Dip knife in hot water before each cut.