Snow crab and pasta with homemade pesto
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (325°F).
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, use a food processor to purée the herbs, garlic, lemon zest and juice, 45 mL (3 tbsp.) of cashews, and 60 mL (¼ cup) of Pecorino.
- With the food processor still running, add the oil in a thin stream until texture is consistent and slightly grainy. Season to taste.
- Reheat the crab for about 10 minutes on a baking sheet.
- Incorporate the pesto and remaining nuts into the pasta and toss together.
- Serve each piece of crab with a pesto linguine nest topped with the remaining Pecorino.