Sole fillets with red pepper coulis
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and garlic and sauté 2 minutes. Add the peppers and vegetable broth. Season to taste and simmer, uncovered, for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Use a hand mixer to blend the mixture. Set aside.
- Roll up the fillets, hold them in place with a toothpick, and place them on a baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and season to taste. Bake 4 or 5 minutes.
- Just before serving, place the fish fillets on top of the coulis. Garnish with chopped basil and serve with vegetable rice pilaf and asparagus.