- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In an ovenproof saucepan, brown vegetables and garlic in oil over medium-high heat.
- Season with salt and oregano and sauté for 7 minutes, stirring frequently. Add rice, tomatoes with juice, broth, honey, and mustard.
- Bring to a boil, cover and bake for 25 minutes or until rice is al dente.
- In the meantime, pat sole fillets dry and lightly season with salt. Sprinkle 5 to 10 mL (1 to 2 tsp.) of Parmesan on one side of each fillet and roll. Secure with a toothpick.
- Place rolled fillets on rice and continue baking for another 5 minutes.
- Divide rice and fillets onto four plates.
- Garnish with remaining Parmesan and top with finely chopped parsley or basil.
Chop vegetables by pulsing them in a food processor. Add 500 mL (2 cups) of baby spinach to the rice at the end of cooking, just before adding rolled fillets.
Up the taste with more mustard and some hot pepper.