- In a medium-size saucepan, caramelize the apples and maple syrup over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add soy beverage, tapioca, vanilla, and egg yolks, and whisk.
- Return saucepan to heat and cook over low heat for about 15 minutes, whisking continually.
- Remove from heat, let stand on counter for 10 minutes before putting in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Divide tapioca into 4 verrines and top each one with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of cranberries.
*Chef's tip: Serve with a few spoonfuls of granola or nuts.
This recipe is courtesy of Tablée des chefs.