- Heat oil in a large, deep skillet and fry onion until translucent.
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and chorizo and fry for about 1 minute. Add paprika and hot pepper flakes and continue cooking for about 1 minute.
- Add potatoes and combine with other ingredients.
- Add tomatoes and simmer uncovered for 45 to 50 minutes until potatoes are tender and sauce has thickened.
- Garnish with parsley and grated cheese and serve.
This dish is great for tapas nights, but also makes the perfect side for white fish such as cod, sole, or tilapia.