- Place chicken thighs and Thai sauce in a sealable plastic bag. Mix well and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue at medium-high.
- Drain chicken thighs; oil barbecue rack and place chicken on top. Grill for about 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 77°C (170°F). Transfer to a plate; cover with aluminum foil and reserve.
- Place pineapple slices on grill and cook for 3 minutes per side. Add romaine lettuce 2 minutes before pineapple is done and cook 1 minute per side, or until lightly grilled.
- On a work surface, coarsely chop pineapple slices and grilled lettuce. Place on a large serving plate; cover with thinly sliced onion, avocado and Thai pepper.
- Top salad with chicken thighs, and season with salt to taste. To serve, spoon sour cream, diluted with lime juice if needed, onto salad. Sprinkle generously with lime zest and coriander leaves.
: Take advantage of summer to add grilled romaine lettuce to all your favourite salad recipes. It will add a delicious touch, even to traditional Caesar salad!