- Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
- In a bowl, combine pasta sauce and chili powder. Reserve.
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add chicken strips and cook for 8 minutes, or until cooked and lightly golden. Reserve chicken in a plate, covered with a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Add onion, sweet pepper and Finger Hot pepper to skillet and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Add reserved chicken and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Lay tortillas on a work surface. Divide chicken filling among tortillas, placing in the centre of each. Roll up the tortillas tightly to make four logs.
- Cover the bottom of a 23 cm x 33 cm (9-inch x 13-inch) lasagna dish with sauce. Place tortillas on the sauce, with the seam up. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese and hot pepper rings.
- Cover dish with a sheet of aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue cooking for 10 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbling. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve with sour cream or plain yogurt.
Variation: For experienced taste buds, replace Finger Hot, Jalapeno and Fresno peppers by varieties with more heat, such as Cherry Red, Thai Chili and Habanero.