Spicy lemon grass and chili shrimp pasta
- Grill shrimp according to package directions.Reserve.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions and drain. Put the pasta into a stainless steel bowl. Drizzle about 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil to prevent pasta from sticking together.
- In a medium saucepan add 2 tsp (10 mL) olive oil and sauté the garlic and chili paste. Add the baby spinach to the pan and toss quickly to wilt. Add the cherry tomatoes and toss until warm.
- Add this to the pasta in the bowl, toss and season with salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Divide onto plates, and place the shrimp on the pasta.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.