Spicy lemon-marinated québec milk-fed veal chops
- Place milk-fed veal chops in a shallow dish.
- In a bowl, combine onion, lemon zest, lemon juice, canola oil, steak spices, black pepper and Espelette pepper (or chili powder and Cayenne pepper). Pour marinade over meat.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and marinate chops for 30 minutes to 1 hour in the refrigerator. Turn chops over once during this time. Preheat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Remove chops from marinade and lightly blot with paper towel. Cook milkfed veal chops on the barbecue for 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 66°C (150°F).
- Serve with scalloped potatoes grilled in a foil pouch and seasonal vegetables.