Spicy rainbow trout quesadillas
- Arrange trout fillets in a microwave-safe dish. Add the onion and lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and cook in microwave on maximum power for 5 minutes.
- Break trout into small pieces and drain off any liquid.
- Use a fork to divide and spread the fish onto four tortillas. Add 30 mL (2 tbsp.) salsa, 125 mL (½ cup) of cheese, and 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of capers (if desired) per tortilla.
- Cover with the 4 remaining tortillas. Cook the quesadillas in a skillet over medium-high heat for 4 to 6 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Cut quesadillas into quarters and serve with sour cream and a green salad.