Spinach-ricotta chicken breast surprise
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Slice chicken breasts lengthwise almost all the way through.
- Mix together the ricotta, spinach, salt, and pepper.
- Stuff chicken breasts with the cheese mixture. Close breasts and wrap 2 bacon slices around each one.
- Place the rice, squash, piping hot chicken broth, and stuffed chicken breasts in a deep, ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn chicken breasts over at the halfway point. Increase heat to broil and cook 15 minutes longer, turning the chicken breasts once again at the halfway point to grill the bacon. Serve.