- Mix together the spinach, green onions, cranberries, pecans, and garlic in a large bowl.
- In another large bowl, beat the eggs and add in the flour. Season with salt and pepper and then add to spinach mixture.
- Heat the oil over low heat in a 25-cm (10-in.) non-stick skillet with a lid. Spread spinach mixture over bottom of skillet and cook until eggs are done, 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast naan bread in oven.
- To prepare yogurt sauce, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, and chives in a small bowl.
- Cut spinach patty into four pieces. Place pieces on naan halves and top with yogurt sauce.
If you want to brown the patty on both sides, cut it and turn over each piece in skillet. This way you'll avoid breaking it.